SEO Bro is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information that we collect through this website or directly from you.
You don’t have to provide us with personal information, but it may affect your use of this website or any products and services offered on it.
1. Collection of personal information
The type of information we collect might include your name, contact details, date of birth, business details, and any other information requested by us or provided by you.
Information about your access and use of this website might be logged, as is the case with most websites.
We might contact you asking for your opinion or feedback, or to answer a questionnaire or survey. It’s optional for you to provide this information.
2. Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use your personal information for purposes such as:
- doing business with you
- contacting and communicating with you
- internal record keeping
- market research and marketing
- improving our website, products, and services
- sending you promotional information about third parties that we think you’d be interested in
- data analytics
3. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We might disclose your personal information to third parties such as:
- regulatory authorities, courts, tribunals, and credit reporting agencies, when customers don’t pay for goods or services that we provide to them
- regulatory authorities, courts, tribunals, and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with legal proceedings to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
- agents or sub-contractors who help us provide services or information to you, whether they and the data they store are located in Australia or not.
- Google Analytics or other relevant businesses that collect and process data, including parties that are located and store data outside of Australia.
We reserve the right to transfer any personal information and non-personal information if there’s a change in control of our business, or if we sell or transfer business assets. The information might be disclosed in good faith to a potential purchaser.
4. Your rights and controlling your personal information
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information if you want to.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act). A small fee might be payable. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We’ll endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You can opt out of communications from us by contacting us by email.
5. Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure, but we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us or receive from us. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
6. Cookies and Web Beacons
We may also use web beacons which are small pieces of code on a web page that monitor the behaviour of a visitor and collect data about the visit.
We may use Google Analytics or other services to collect and process data. You can read Google’s policy on data usage at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners or other URLs on Google’s website.
7. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
To contact us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org